Armory Link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... co/Nekarii
Combat Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... co/nekarii

Personal Information
First Name: Liam
Time Zone: PST
Internet Speed Test: Ping: 69 MS Download MBS: 155.46 Upload MBS: 11.85
Sex?: Yes, Male

Discussion Questions
1. How did you hear about us and why do you want to join <Vigil>? I was merely scanning the forums searching for a guild with a schedule and style that suits me, I've also wanted to go alliance for some time now. From what I've read, I strongly feel that I would be an excellent fit in this guild.
2. <Vigil> is a semi-hardcore raiding guild. What does “semi-hardcore” mean to you? To me, semi hardcore means reaching goals attained by hardcore guilds without over-exerting one self. As a player in a semi-hardcore guild, I expect to show up 30 minutes before raid, fully prepared via studying mechanics and outfitted with proper consumables, give my full attention and 110% effort the whole raid night, improve after every pull, constantly evaluate my decisions and see where I can be improving. Semi Hardcore to me means that we can all be good friends and get along and have a good time, but also expect to get down to business and actually progress and improve. I accept all forms of constructive criticism with an open mind and expect the same of my mates without petty BS.
3. Describe your competitive raiding history. Please include reasons for joining and leaving each raiding guild. No competitive raiding history, I come from a small time server where most of the time the guilds on the server don't clear the current raid's end boss until the next patch or after severe nerfs.
4. How do you prepare for progression fights outside of raid? Study video guides, look anywhere I can for strats, check logs for specific specs I'm playing, check my own logs or identify my mistakes and evaluate them after raid
5. How do you maximize your DPS/HPS? For Healing, the most I do in regards to my character is make sure my stats are correct and I check for the best talents for a certain fight, or see if I can find any unique or different strategies to fit any niche that might appear. But during the fight, I look for optimal times to use certain cooldowns, learn the pacing of the fight ( mana ), learn the habits of my raid mates, and make sure my positioning is correct for mechanics to ensure I'm not wasting time compensating for poor placement when I could be casting. Also I go out of my way to make a huge emphasis on healer dps ( as my logs will show ) in my downtime, which I believe is especially important and easy for resto druid.

For DPS, obviously making sure stats and talents are correct for the fight as far as character goes. During the fight as a Boomkin, I look to see when it is proper to pop my cooldowns, as optimal output is always the goal. I look to save my Astral power for things like priority add swapping or when multiple adds spawn, hold my incarnation for the same reasons, or for something like G'huun damage taken increase. No matter what DPS I am playing ( I have many alts, just none as maintained as my druid ), I look to have near-perfect positioning ( as well as using my movement abilities properly), place mechanics before dps and reach the maximum attainable value with my casts, as well as optimally use my defensives and off healing ( Can't do damage if you or a mate is down! )

6. What loot system (loot council, DKP, EPGP) do you prefer and why? Loot Council makes the most sense to me. I would prefer the judgement of someone considering many different factors as opposed to a point-system. However, please keep in mind that I'm not very familiar with most loot systems other than loot council,
7. We require at least 90% attendance. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 6-10pm CST. If you fall below the 90% attendance requirement during your trial period then your application will be denied. Can you fulfill our attendance requirements? Yes
8. Do you pee in the shower? Yeah, but not a lot. I do a little squat just to be sure it all goes in the drain and not on my feet.
9. Do you have any additional comments? I'd just like to add that while I'm a huge fan of really social guilds that like to run a lot of content together, I do have a close tight-knit group of friends that I like to run content with whenever we all get the opportunity. We used to all raid together but when the guild we were in quit raiding, it became very hard to try to find a guild that was recruiting 6 people for their core roster. We're all kind of looking for our own raiding situation, but I will always want to play with them whenever I can. I also try to push glad every season that I can, so I will also be trying to do this with friends on my list or my buds. I just already have a lot a things to do outside of raid, and I don't want it to come off as anti-social.
 #10312  by TJuice
 Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:00 pm
Hi Nekarii,

Thanks for your application. Unfortunately, the final healer position on our roster was recently filled, so we will have to decline your application at this time. Best of luck in your guild search,

-TJuice